My recent real-life friend, and soon discovered fellow blogger over at The Soul of Seoul just nominated me to take part in Capture the Colour, a photo contest put on by Travel Supermarket. I am so glad I checked it out because this blog post needs to be up by today! Here are the rules:
1. Publish photos that best represent 5 colors: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and White.
2. Help spread the word of the contest by nominating 5 other bloggers (I hope my blogger friends can get their posts up by today!).
3. Email or tweet Travel Supermarket to let them know that you have joined the contest.
4. Check their twitter account to see who wins!
Outside the Forbidden City in Beijing, China
The Forbidden City, Beijing, China
A sweeeeet fountain outside my school in Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Gun Lake, Michigan, USA (that’s my brother!)
The yellow sands of a beach in Chicago, Illinois, USA
And if I had to choose a picture to display all five colors (red, green, white, blue, and yellow!) I would pick this picture that I took on my trip to China by the Bund in Shanghai, I seriously love the lights reflecting on the water…
Anyway, the five bloggers I would like to nominate are:
1. Izzie and the Beast: My sister takes amazing pictures of her children, and throws beautiful parties— she knows how to capture color!
2. Teach to Inspire: Don’t let the name fool you, my best friend over in Singapore doesn’t just write about teaching, she takes gorgeous photos too.
3. Tell Tale City: The close friend who first got me started on photography.
4. Bluebird Vintage: She doesn’t know I exist, but this fantastic home-schooling photographer mom takes photographs of her children once a week for a 52 week project and I am pretty much obsessed with her.
5. A Place to Dwell: Teach to Inspire was the one who pointed me towards this blog, and I haven’t been able to turn back. I love K!
Check out the shots on the website, they are incredible. I love color! I love seeing the world through another person’s camera lens. Have fun everyone.